Updated as at 11/4/2017
- 1. This site is owned and operated by FSBO Weekly, LLC with its website located at ‘https://www.fsboweekly.com’ (collectively
to FSBO Weekly, LLC includes the Website..
- 2. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information
with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should
fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- 3. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
- 4. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
- 5. As a general rule, the Website does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless
you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary.
By doing so, you are giving the Website your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However,
not providing certain information may result in the Website the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter
defined in Clause 7).
- 6. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as submitting information
through our Website, giving the Website a call and/or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we may use that
information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s) (collectively referred to as (“the Services”)).
- 7. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information
we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 8. By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to,
your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or
process the type of Services you so desire.
- 9. If you sign up with the Website and/or purchase services through the Website, we may also collect, inter alia,
billing and credit card information.
- 10. The Website encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from the Website
so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”).
The Website is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Website outside
of the Website’s Website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 11. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
- 11.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
- 11.2 ‘Contact information’ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
- 11.3 ‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
- 12. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Website
and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
- 13. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security
purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit
your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known
security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia :-
- 13.1 The internet domain name from which you access our Website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a
private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- 13.2 The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from
which you access our Website;
- 13.3 The type of browser used to access our Website;
- 13.4 The operating system used to access our Website;
- 13.5 The date and time you access our Website;
- 13.6 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
- 13.7 Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
- 13.8 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
- 14. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information
about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with
the Website that provided it, and no other Website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- 14.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser,
the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better
navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- 14.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users
are new to the site or are returning.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 15. The Website collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
- 16. The Website does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
- 17. The Website may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about
a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email,
name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
- 18. The Website may share data between/with, inter alia, the third parties to help perform statistical analysis send
you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using
your personal information except to provide these Services to the Website and they are required to maintain the
confidentiality of your information.
- 19. The Website may keep track of the Website and pages our users visit within the Website, in order to determine
what the Website services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising
within the Website to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 20. The personal information you provide to us whether voluntarily or automatically as the foregoing paragraphs describes,
may be used and disclosed without limitations, to our employees, staffs, insurers, professionals, agents, suppliers,
subcontractors and/or other parties we deem fit for the purpose and in the manner reasonably necessary for the
- 21. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is
disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect
for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
- 22. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during
the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
- 23. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual
property rights or safety of the Website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 24. The Website secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
- 25. The Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are
under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
- 26. The Website respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving information in respect
of the Services by contacting us at email@example.com.
and the time of the changes and modification will be subject to the sole direction of the Website and such changes
will have immediate effect. No notice will be given to you prior to such changes and/or modifications; you are
- 28. The Website welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Please find us firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of 11/4/2017